Monday, July 15, 2013

Maybelline Great Lash Mascara Review

We all want a good mascara that doesn't run and stain our faces. Because I am a beauty on a budget, I love to find great products for less! This mascara gives your lashes great coverage and a longer appearance. For me, I particularly love a good waterproof mascara that doesn't clump! I purchased this mascara in blackest black for around $8 bucks. I can say that I actually had a few small clumps as this mascara got older, but overall, it's pretty good! The one thing I don't like about this mascara, is the smell! But I haven't found a mascara that smelled good! Maybelline's Great Lash mascara is a decent product, it gets the job done! If you desire a more defined lash, you might want to apply several different mascaras or add some false lashes! Just my opinion loves! Hope you guys like this review, leave your comments down below!

Thanks for stopping by,
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment