Monday, July 15, 2013

Maybeline Age Rewind Dark Circle Eraser

I  don't know about you, but this product is one of my must - haves of all time. This Maybeline Age Rewind dark spot eraser is great for covering those unsightly dark circles a lot of us have! I have to say that I love the packaging and the twist applicator. The product comes out smooth and has a great consistency! I purchased this product in the color light pale! When choosing your concealer or dark circle corrector, you should always go one or two shades lighter than your skin tone. When applying my concealer, I like to apply it after or on top of my foundation.I find that it looks better when it is applied after the foundation! Although, this works better for me, do what is right for you! I'm not an expert, so do you!!!!! On a scale of 1 to 10, I give this product a 10! I absolutely love it, I hope you do too! Thanks for stopping by, take care loves!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment