Monday, July 15, 2013

CoverGirl Queen All Day Flawless Foundation Review

CoverGirl Queen liquid foundation is a great drugstore foundation. When I first purchased this product, I was sold! First glance, I love that it has a pump, and the product is rich with a smooth and creamy consistency! When I applied the foundation to my skin, I was definitely feeling it! I have to say that this foundation is very good for the price. It professes to give the coverage of a concealer, foundation, and powder all in one! It is also recommended for darker skin tones as well! This product comes in an array of shades, and it is a medium to full coverage. I purchased this foundation in Amber Glow and Sand! I wouldn't say that this foundation last 24 hours, but it does lasts for most of the day! I highly recommend this foundation, if you want great coverage on a budget! On a scale of 1 to 10, I give it a 9!

Thanks for stopping by loves,
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment