Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Beauty Treats BB Cream




Beauty Treats BB cream is a product I stumbled up on! I was looking for a tinted moisturizer and I decided to try this one, mainly because it was inexpensive compared to the more popular BB creams. The product describes itself as an all-in-one cream for perfect looking skin. This cream offers the benefits of  makeup, a primer, a tint, a moisturizer, and is good for all skin types. Now, I have used this cream for some time, and I realize that this cream is great for most of what it says. As it relates to moisture, it does give a little moisture, but doesn't really do too much for my skin in that department. But, this cream is really good as a light foundation, and as a primer. It goes on smooth and really does give a nice base for the application of your foundation! On a scale of 1 to 10, I would rate this cream a 7! Although this cream isn't a full on moisturizer, it does give you a light and smooth application! If you are the type that doesn't like to wear a face full of foundation, this cream is great for light facial coverage! It didn't fully cover my blemishes, but it did a great job making my face nice and smooth as a primer for my liquid foundation! I would definitely recommend this product for the uses explained in this post! Please leave your comments below! 

Thanks loves,
XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment