Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Mac's Ruby Woo Lipstick


When it comes to lipstick, Mac is one of the best around. Ruby Woo is my favorite matte red lipstick! I have to say that I wasn't interested at first, because of the price, but I tried it and fell in love with this lipstick. I love the matte finish, and the fact that it last all day. I know a lot of people aren't too thrilled about the drying effect of this matte finish, but this can easily be fixed by moisturizing your lips before wear! This is one lipstick that can be worn with anything, and it compliments many skin tones as well. For darker shades, I would recommend lining your lips with a purple lip liner. This just gives the color a more richer tone, making it more suitable for darker skin tones! Personally, I think Ruby Woo can be worn on anyone, It's just all about your confidence levels! Overall, this is hands down my favorite red matte lipstick! Hope you guys agree or disagree, whatever floats your boat! Peace and Love, take care!

No comments:

Post a Comment