Tuesday, July 9, 2013

EOS Lip Balm Review

EOS lip balms are the Bomb!!! I love these lip balms more than any other chapsticks or lip balms I've ever tried! I have to say that these lip balms are very moisturizing, and they actually work against chapped peeling lips. Before I discovered EOS lip balms, I was using all different types of balms to keep my lips from becoming chapped! I tried everything, and nothing seemed to work for me! I really had a hard time, I was starting to think it was just me, I started drinking tons of water, using petroleum jelly, I was desperate for a solution to my dry lip issue! That is until, I tried EOS! The fact that these balms are all natural, is a bonus! I think that because the ingredients consists of shea butter and jojoba oil, it really does help to lock in moisture to actually protect the dryness on our lips!

I have to say that I love that these balms come in so many lovely flavors! I've purchased these balms in the 4 pack, and in the 2 pack as well. The 2 pack has the strawberry sorbet and the passion fruit. While the 4 pack comes with flavors like; honeysuckle honeydew, summer fruit, sweet mint, and vanilla bean! And of course you can purchase individual flavors as well! These balms are 100% natural and 95% organic! If you're looking for some great lip balms, check  them out, and let me know what you think of them! Because I absolutely love them, I have them on stand - by! On a scale of 1 to10, I'll give this product a 10! Well done for a great product!!!!!! Leave your comments down below!

Thanks for stopping by loves,
xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment