Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Review | Ben Nye Banana Powder

Ben Nye face powder is known for its theatrical uses, but nowadays, many people are using this powder as a highlighter, concealer, or even  a finishing powder. I personally use this powder as a highlighter and to set my concealer. This powder is really good for giving your face a bright and fresh look! Ben Nye face powders come in a few different shades, but I like the Banana, and the Topaz powders! These colors work best for my skin tone! When using this powder, you don't have to use a lot as all. If you use too much, you can get that white over-cast, and you don't want that! So, just remember, a little goes a long way! Overall, I love this powder, it helps to set my concealer as well as giving me a brighter under eye appearance. It also helps to give my my makeup a more brightened affect! You can purchase this powder online at Amazon! as always, please leave your comments down below, and let me know what you think of this review! Thanks for stopping by loves.

Take care,
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment