Monday, July 15, 2013

24 Hour Revlon Colorstay Liquid Foundation Review

Revlon Colorstay foundation is another great drugstore foundation loves! This foundation doesn't last 24 hours, but it does give a light to medium coverage that is great for the price. I have to say that I use this foundation when I want a light coverage. Revlon Colorstay is a light and smooth foundation. I love it because it feels light, and it doesn't feel as if you're wearing a ton of makeup. I purchased this foundation in the color toast, (370).  In my opinion, this foundation is greater if you add concealer and a good powder!  If you're not interested in paying a lot for makeup, and you don't like wearing a lot of foundation, this is a great alternative! Revlon Colorstay is must try product! Thanks for stopping by loves!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment