Monday, July 15, 2013

Elf Mineral Infused Face Primer

Primer is something most of us use as a base for our foundation. But, I didn't always use primer. I didn't understand the significance of a good primer until recently! Primer acts as a layer that helps to provide a much smoother application of your makeup or foundation. I've realized the difference in using my foundation with a primer and without one. In my opinion, primer is definitely needed if you want a smooth and flawless makeup coverage. It is also important to use a moisturizer to protect your skin from dryness as well! When your skin is nicely moisturized, and a good primer is used, your coverage should look great!

Elf's face primer, is a clear primer that is smooth and provides a great base for your foundation. I love that it goes on moist and dries to a smooth finish. All you have to do is take a couple of pumps and rub it all over your face before you apply your foundation. I love this primer because it gets the job done, and it is cost efficient as well! If you haven't tried this primer, give it a try today!  And as always, thanks for stopping by loves!!!!!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment