Tuesday, July 9, 2013

BH Cosmetics Liquid Foundation

BH Cosmetics has a variety of products for affordable prices! This line of products cater to everyone. Any budget can afford these products. The products range from foundation, eye shadow palettes, glitter, brushes, blush kits, accessories, and much much more! BH Cosmetics has an array of products that are of great quality! The product that we're discussing today, is the BH Cosmetics liquid foundation. Let me start by saying that this foundation is a medium to full coverage, and it comes in a variety of shades!

I have to say that I purchased this foundation for around $5 bucks. I don't know of any place you can get a good foundation for $5 bucks! So, this had me skeptical! But I was optimistic to say the least. When I purchased the product, it arrived in a glass container. Many people may have some concerns over the packaging, but this wasn't a big issue for me. I opened the product, and applied it to my face! To my surprise, it had a lovely smell, and it went on my face nice and smoothly,with no streaks. The application was a medium to full coverage, and  it really felt light on my face! To make a long story short, this foundation is the business! It really covers well, and leaves a nice feel on the skin! For around $5 bucks, you can get great foundation coverage similar or better than most expensive brands! The only down-side to this foundation is the fact that it leaves a shine. I didn't realize the shine until after the product was on my face for a while. But other than that, it is a really good foundation overall! You can check out BH Cosmetics for this foundation and other great deals and products as well! Get your BHCosmetics here! http://click.linksynergy.com/fs-bin/click?id=IVOUv6osW9M&offerid=292554.10000206&type=3&subid=0" Leave your comments down below!



Thanks for stopping by loves,
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment