Thursday, August 1, 2013

Review | Outre's Quick Weave French


So, I know a lot you have been wondering if this is my hair or not! But I am happy to say that this is a wig! This is the lovely French. This unit comes with combs and adjustable straps. This is a synthetic unit, but the hair texture is really soft! I would say that the length of the hair is between 12 to 14 inches long! The curls are very pretty and uniform! With my curly units, I like to finger- comb them to loosen up the curl pattern a little! In my opinion, the best way to blend your hair with this unit, is to do a two - strand twist in the front perimeter of your hair! This will give your hair the same texture of the wig! If you don't have any hair to take out, you can just add your favorite head band to create a cute style!!!!! I think this unit is very curly and full! If maintained, it can last you a while! This is one of my hair units! I love to wear wigs a lot! This unit can be purchased online at Amazon or other beauty online stores as well!!!! If you have any questions about this unit, please feel free to leave them down below, or just leave your thoughts as well! I hope you guys enjoyed this review, and I hope you continue to stop by!!!

Much Love,
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment