Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Tom's of Maine Fresh Apricot Aluminum Free Deodorant Review

Let me start out by saying that I have read a lot of reviews on this deodorant before I decided to buy it! The main reason for me purchasing this deodorant is the fact that it is aluminum free! I have discovered that the aluminum in most deodorants isn't really healthy for your body. Some even say that aluminum may actually cause cancer! I'm not 100% sure, but personally I've used so many different deodorants, and a lot of them didn't last for me. So, I decided to use Tom's! I've been using this product for about 2 months, and I have to say that it has been great! I especially love the smell of the fresh apricot. It goes on really smooth, and it does last a while.

Now, when using this product, I noticed that I got a little peeling of my underarm skin, but I didn't get any bumps or irritation. Because my underarms were really dark from shaving and using regular deodorants, the peeling actually made my underarms much lighter. Since I've been using this product, my underarms are much lighter! I also stopped shaving and started waxing, this is also apart of why the appearance of my underarms have improved! A lot of people have complained that this product doesn't last, but it is just fine for my needs! If you no longer want to use deodorants with aluminum, try Tom's, you have nothing to lose! Please feel free to leave your experiences with this product down below! I would really like to know how this product worked out for you! So, thank you guys for stopping by, I really appreciate your feedback!

Take care loves,
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment