Thursday, July 25, 2013

Dupes for RiRi Woo RiRi Boy & Heaux

                                                           
First of all, I have to say that I love all of the shades of these lipsticks! From left to right, RiRi Woo, RiRi Boy, and Heaux. The colors are vibrant and very pigmented! Unfortunately, I wasn't able to get my hands on these yet, because they are out of stock, but I was able to find some amazing dupes for you guys! These Rihanna retro matte lipsticks are very matte, but not as matte as the original matte Mac lipsticks such as Ruby Woo! Although, I haven't been able to purchase these yet, I do own Ruby Woo! Based on what I'm seeing with  RiRi Woo, the two are pretty much the same! So, in my opinion, if you already have Ruby Woo, you don't really need RiRi Woo, unless you just want to get it! RiRi Woo is just not as matte as Ruby Woo! If you are like me, and you haven't been able to get the RiRi collection, don't worry! I've found some dupes that will hold you down until you can get the RiRi collection! Check them out!

This is On Fire Red (895) by Maybelline! This color is amazing! When comparing this to RiRi Woo, it is almost a dead ringer! The only difference is the finish! The colors are very similar! Love it!
Next, I found this lovely Revlon lipstick, It is Berry Haute (660) It is also a very close match to RiRi Boy! This light lavender purple lipstick really is a great dupe for RiRi Boy. So, definitely check it out for yourself!

And last but not least, I found CoverGirl Euphoria (360)! This lipstick has that red berry color that matches Heaux! When comparing Euphoria to Heaux, they are very close! The only difference once again, is the finish! All of these dupes are very close in color, but the dupes don't have the retro matte finish as the RiRi Mac lipsticks!

So, if you're looking for some great dupes for the RiRi lipstick collection, you've found them! All of these dupes are amazing, I hope you love them! Until next time, thanks for stopping by loves, I hope you love the post! Leave your comments down below loves!

Thanks so much,
xoxo




No comments:

Post a Comment